Pages

Friday 17 July 2015

#2 - Anything Goes at Crafting with Friends challenge blog

Hi there :)

Today is Friday and it means new challenge at Crafting with Friends challenge blog.

blog badge


Before I tell you details about new challenge, let me announce some happy news :)

I became a member of DT at Crafting with Friends, and I am in team B.



The theme of our #2 challenge is

Anything Goes

Our sponzor for this challenge is




Here is my DT inspiration


I used digi image Summer Heat

Colored with:
Copics: E000, E00, E02, E37
and
Colored pencils

Patterned paper
Michelle R. Design - Floral Elegance - 6x6 digital paper pack

Flowers:





1 comment:

  1. Wonderful colouring on her hair and a great card :-)
    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete