Pages

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Belle of the Ball

Belle of the Ball - this is beautiful freebie digi stamp from The East Wind Stamps. Love her hair - but it is a little difficult for me to color them - also it is a big challenge for me. This is before coloring lessons :).

I use ProMarkers - and I using them most, because of their ultra fine nibs. My favourite colours - browns and light peachy (don't know if I named that color right :) )


I added some gems and ribbons and glitter gel pen to a thin red ribbon.


This is my entry to challenges:

The East Wind - #10 Ribbon

Crafting from the Heart - #26 Anything Goes

Craft for the Craic - July Challenge 6 Favorite colours

Suzy Bee's Bloomin' - #36 Anything Goes




3 comments:

  1. So beautiful!! I love the embossing and the gems placed in the swirls.. fantastic! Your coloring is just beautfiul!! Stunning!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The East Wind!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)

    - Susan, DT Member @ The East Wind
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Your colouring is lovely - you've done really well with her hair and dress, a difficult one this month indeed! Well done and thank you for joining us at The East Wind! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Looks great :) beautiful choice of colours. Thanks for joining us this month over at Craft for the Craic.
    Eithne

    ReplyDelete