Pages

Thursday 11 February 2016

Paris Collection

Hi everybody - it is time to announce brand new collection by Julia Spiri

New collection is called Paris (you can find them here) and must say - it is adorable as all the images by Julia Spiri

I was so excited when I get this stamp to play with - this super cute puppy in basket reminds me one of my furbabies :D

Paris

I used only few of the elements but there are more to choose from




Searching for more images? - click the link below - it is Julia Spiri Etsy Shop

If you would like to win some awesome prizes - join us here at Challenge Blog

You can also find us at FB Fan Group - this site is always full of inspiration

Like Julia Spiri Facebook Page here

or find Julia Spiri on Pinterest

Julia Spiri on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment