Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2015

Pumpkin witch

Hello - here is my shaped card using digi by The Fantasy Art of Nikki Burnette - Adrianna.

I die cut black and purple tag - purple is embossed. Adrianna is colored with Copics and colored pencils (as usual :D).


I added some diecutted bats. Dies I used are from Diemond Dies - Nesting Tags Die set and Flying Bats Die set

Background is made with Distress Ink pads - Dusty Concord, Salty Ocean and Peacock Feathers.

I would like to enter into challenge:

Harvest Challenge - Spellbinding Stamps challenge blog


1 comment:

  1. Erika your card is stunning! I love that you used a tag and the embossing adds a nice touch. Your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for entering the Harvest Challenge over at Spellbinding Stamps. Good Luck!

    Tonya - Spellbinding Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete