I found this cute little girl digi - Doris, she is a freebie at Zuri Artsy Craftsy blog - and I love her :).
I made a Birthday card in pink tones with touch of blue.
Girl is colored with Copics Ciao markers - E000, E00, E21 (skin) and E37 (hair), rest of her with colored pencils, also added some glitter with Sakura Gel Pen Stardust.
- Handmade flowers - I made them with Hydrangea blooms in light pink, dark pink and blue color (from Wild Orchid Crafts) and Long Stem Stamens (Wild Orchid Crafts), glued together 3 pieces of each (on first bloom I cut one petal)
- Leaves - made with Clearly Besotted Leafy Accents Clear Stamps set using Tsukineko Classique Archival Pigment Ink Pad - Leaf Green, and cut out with coordinating dies Leafy Accents Die collection
- Ribbon from my stash (I found white with pink and blue dots)
- Wave Edge Die (Clearly Besotted)
- Spellbinders Nestablities Labels Thirty-six die (inked with Distress Ink pad - Picked Raspberry)
- Impression Obsession dies - Plain Alphabet Upper
I would like to enter into following challenges:
Challenge 24 - Happy Birthday - Zuri Artsy Craftsy blog
Stamp and Punch / Die Cut - Simon Says Stamp Monday challenges
Challenge #278 - Anything Goes - Craft Your Passion challenge blog
Challenge #76 - Anything Goes - Crafting From The Heart challenge blog
Challenge #72 - Pastel Colors - Card Mania challenge blog
September Card Challenge - Add Flowers - The Ribbon Girl challenge blog
Challenge #17 - Anything Goes - Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
Challenge #153 - Anything Goes - Glitter n Sparkle challenge blog