Pages

Friday 28 August 2015

Stamps by Julia Spiri - August New Release


Hi everybody - I have some happy news :), I became a member of New Release Team for adorable and cute images - 
Stamps by Julia Spiri.

I am very happy that I can work with such a beautiful digis by Julia Spiri. 

Here are some new digi stamps, but you can find lots of them here 




First one is called Gothic Witch



She is so cute - I love little spiders in her eyes.


and another newbie is Cow in the air balloon

she is so sweet and it was soooo fun to color her and her funny balloon.


Please visit Julia's Etsy Store - you will find lots of cute digis there.

We also appreciate if you join us at FB page here

Mark your calendar on September 3rd
brand new challenges will start on that day at Julia Spiri Challenge Blog - you can win some fab prizes and also find more inspirations and creations our DTs made. 

1 comment: