Pages

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Expression Study 2

Here is my next card - this is masculine one with awesome beauty from Hannah Lynn Art - Expression Study 2

In shades of blue - of course.



Colored with ProMarkers, here is list of colors I used:

Skin: Coral + Sunkissed Pink + Blush + Pastel Pink

Lips: Pastel Pink

Eyes: Reef Blue + Sky Blue

Hair: Sand Dune + Cinnamon + Black

Black polka dot ribbon is reused from Gorjuss Girl rubber stamp package. So I enter this card to challenge:

Passion for ProMarkers - Week 253: Rags to Riches

Sister Act Card - Challenge #62

4 comments:

  1. Great card! Thanks for sharing with us over at Sister Act. :) -Alycia

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh thats gorgeous and yey you ribbon keeper! I do that too! especially those ones you get in clothes!!
    Thank you for playing along with us over on the passion for promarkers challenge blog this week
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeees I got tons of those thin ribbons from clothes :D We are saving The Earth. And when I walking around and see lost button there, I take it, so I am button keeper too :D

      Delete
  3. Great recycling and fabby looking card. Love the shade you have made on the lips. Looks stunning and summer fresh. Thanks for playing with us over at PFP this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete